Welcome to LocalWiki Weyburn: a resource dedicated to covering everything relevant to the town of Weyburn, Saskatchewan. From places, to events, and everything in between, it's a collaborative project where everyone can contribute! We're still laying down the ground work for a lot of things, so it's not quite ready for real public use yet, but don't worry, it will be soon. This is your opportunity to make something awesome!
Just like LocalWiki.net, this site is still pretty much an "insanely early" preview Just register an account, and check out the Help pages for more information on how to use this website. Wondering what exactly we're trying to do here? Check out the FAQ.
Living in Weyburn
- Farming and Agriculture
- Education, Library
- Outdoor Activities, Exercise, Gyms, Sports
- Non-profit Organizations, Religious and Spiritual Groups, Support Groups
- Memorials, Volunteer Opportunities, Bathrooms
- Classified Ads, Lost Pets, Wiki Community
- Public Internet
- Medical Services, Government Services
- Banks, Tax Services, Legal Services
- Automotive, Gas Stations, Public Transportation
- Stores, Restaurants
- Hotels, Housing
- Art Galleries, Museums,
- Local Artists, Urban Art, Town Art, Photography
- Entertainment, Local Media, Music
- People of Weyburn, Government of Weyburn
- Urban Legends
Or just see them all at once.
What's going on
- Weyburn is hosting the 2016 Esso Cup hockey tournament.
- Smitty's restaurant at City Centre Mall has closed.
- Construction is almost complete on the new Southeast College campus.
- New restaurants, including Pizza Hut and Browns Socialhouse
- Weyburn expanding eastward with new development along Highway 13, including a new retail mall and gas station