Bethel is a town in Windsor County, Vermont, located in the center of the White River Valley.
- Town of Bethel website
- White River Valley School website
- Bethel Public Library website
- Bethel Operator's Manual (a guide to everything you need to know about living, working and playing in Bethel, Vermont)
Local Resources & Organizations:
- Bethel Area Food Shelf
- Bethel Council on the Arts
- Bethel Farmer's Market
- Bethel Historical Society
- Bethel Recreation Center
- Bethel University VT (pop-up university)
- The population was 1,942 at the 2020 census.
- Bethel was the first town created by the Republic of Vermont in 1779.
- In the 2007 film I Am Legend, Bethel is the last stronghold of survivors of a global pandemic.
- Bethel is a bellwether town. Town voters picked the top state election winners in 23 out of the last 24 elections.
Pages tagged “BethelVT”