The Wyandotte Savings Bank was the first bank in the Downriver area, established on November 20, 1871. Before then, people had to travel to Detroit to obtain payrolls, payment for goods and savings accounts. For nearly a century, it was Downriver's best-known bank, highlighting it's 110th year in operation in 1981 with the completion of the four-story office building at 3200 Biddle Avenue. Today, it remains a branch of successor Chase, but it is also used as the Wyandotte City Hall. On January 2, 1989, it was acquired by the National Bank of Detroit.
- 23150 Van Born Road, Dearborn Heights. Opened April 2, 1958, now a Chase branch
- 20401 Gibraltar Road, Brownstown Township. Opened 1971, now a Fifth Third Bank branch
- 31062 Ecorse Road, Romulus. Opened 1965, later Public Service Credit Union, then a Boost Mobile store, now vacant
- 10421 Middlebelt Road, Romulus. Opened April 4, 1968, now a Chase branch
- 7700 Telegraph Road, Taylor. Opened 1959, later Taylor Medical Center, now vacant, newly remodeled
- 21095 Goddard Road, Taylor. Opened 1962, now a Zeal Credit Union branch
- 20650 Northline Road, Taylor. Opened April 26, 1968, now a Chase branch
- 10680 Haggerty Road, Van Buren Township. Opened 1971, survived through the conversion to BankOne before shuttering, now vacant
- 1800 Biddle Avenue, Wyandotte. Opened 1929, now Morello Law Group
- 3005 Biddle Avenue, Wyandotte. Where it all began, following the completion of the 3200 Biddle building was converted into a branch operation. The building today houses, among other things, the headend and studios for Wyandotte Cable.
- 3200 Biddle Avenue, Wyandotte. Opened 1981, now a Chase branch
- 1028 Oak Street, Wyandotte. Opened 1925, now ARC Downriver
- 1909 Fort Street, Wyandotte. Opened February 7, 1958, now a Chase branch
- 3255 Fort Street, Wyandotte. Opened 1952, torn down 2003
- 211 Eureka Road, Wyandotte. Opened 1971. This was a drive-thru-only branch. Heavily remodeled into two Wyandotte Plaza storefronts in 1994