Swimming pool with water slide, outdoor water park, elevated track and fitness room, saunas, gymnasium, climbing wall, meeting and banquet rooms, cafe.
The first Y Downriver was in a converted house at 2956 Biddle Avenue at Chestnut Street in Downtown Wyandotte, established January 7, 1941. On September 28, 1960, a new Y was built at Fort Street and Eureka Road. In the summer of 1995, the YMCA assumed complete control after the Downriver YWCA ceased operations. Ground was broken for the Northline Road location, also known as the "Southgate Fun and Fitness Center," in 2002, and the new location opened on May 11, 2003, ending 62 years of locating in Wyandotte.
Both of the former Ys have since been demolished.