The total population of Colusa County was 21,419 as of the 2010 census.
The Sacramento River forms the boundary between Sutter and Colusa Counties.
To find places in Colusa County related to specific recreational activities other than camping, see the Recreation page and click on the appropriate recreational activity.
Cities and Nearby Towns
Places are listed in order of travel time required to reach them. The travel time shown is from the nearest town in Yuba or Sutter Counties.
- Sycamore is a 5-minute drive southwest from Meridian.
- Colusa is a 10-minute drive northwest from Meridian or a 45-minute drive northwest from Yuba City or Marysville. It is the county seat of Colusa County and had a population of 5,971 as of the 2010 census. Highlights include Colusa National Wildlife Refuge, Colusa-Sacramento River State Recreation Area, and Colusa Casino Resort.
- Grimes is a 15-minute drive south from Meridian. Its population was 391 as of the 2010 census.
- Grand Island is a 15-minute drive south from Meridian.
- Williams is a 25-minute drive west from Meridian. It had a population of 5,123 as of the 2010 census.
Other Places of Interest
- Bear Valley
- Butte Sink National Wildlife Refuge
- Cache Creek Ridge Trail
- Colusa National Wildlife Refuge
- Delevan National Wildlife Refuge
- Sacramento National Wildlife Refuge