Lee is an unincorporated locality in Sutter County that was listed on maps of the area from the 1880s to 1920s. It is located on the east bank of the Feather River, three miles southwest of Nicolaus and six miles north of Verona. The center of the community was the Lee School, which was located on the Feather River at 4076 Garden Highway and was in existence from approximately 1880 to approximately 1935. The building that housed the school has since been moved to the town of Verona, where it is currently used as a storage shed. The community's approximate boundaries are the Feather River to the west, Lee Road to the north, Garwood Road to the east, and Worth Road to the south. The largest employer and farm in the area is the White Oak Ranch.
Lee was also the name given to a train stop on the west side of the Feather River across from the school during the existence of the railroad that ran through the area.