Describe Old Dominion University here
- List of Related University Pages
- Student Life Hacks
Founded in 1930 as a satellite campus of William & Mary University. It became an independent accredited university in 1969 and has grown since then.
Old Dominion campus spans both sides of Hampton Blvd between 42nd and 49th street.
List view of Related University pages
- University Village
- Armark Businesses
- Ghent Eats
What can Monarchs do for fun around here?
- The Edge
- P-Franks Happy Hour
- Granby Street Theatre
- Mojo Bones
- The Wave Club
Student Life Hacks
What should every Monarch know about?
- Dollar Pizza Slices at Del Vecchio's Pizza from Monday-Friday 2-5 PM. Cheese or Pepperoni
- Get a 12% discount on food by using your flex points and loading your meal plan
- Low on cash and hungry: Check out student events on campus, most have some sort of free food!
- You can park in any parking spot on campus after 3:45 WITH any valid parking pass.
- HRT BUS passes are free to all students at the Parking and Transportation Building (Good for Buses, Rails, and Net Buses)
- Zip Cars are avaliable on campus; the annual fee is waived if signed up through ODU
- To meet new people, attend university and student functions to be exposed to new opportunities!
- FREE PRINTING- Most academic buildings have their own free printing system. Skip the library or WEBB and hit up the local department.
- Give up your swipes! near the end of the semester you won't want to use them. Share them and make a new friend.