What do you know about Internet Options?
- Ridge comm, http://www.ridgecomms.com/
- US Cellular. They offer unlimited 4G/LTE internet with a wireless router. Works great, fast and reliable.
- Excede satellite. It's expensive, but a fast option
- if you live in or near Marshall... or in line of sight of their tower... you can try MAIN. (Stands for Marshall Area Info Network or something like that.)
- HughesNet is expensive. ( I pay 70$/mo for 10 GB of data. My friends in town in Hot Springs pay 40$/mo for unlimited data from Frontier)