Dole Branch Library
255 Augusta St., Oak Park, IL 60302
More about Dole Branch Library
- The 2,698-square-foot space houses library materials as well as the Multicultural Collection. The building is owned by the Park District of Oak Park, and also houses various community classes and activities such as the Oak Park Society of Model Engineers.
- Three computers offer Internet access and Microsoft Office software. One Internet Express computer is available for people who do not have an Oak Park Public Library card. Black and white printing is available from desktop computers. Laptops are available for onsite use - learn more about our public computers and WiFi.
- We host many free programs for children, families, teens and adults, including one-on-one computer help, by reservation for Oak Park Public Library cardholders.
- You can apply for an Oak Park Public Library card with us, and use it at any library in the SWAN consortium.
- A meeting room is available for public use; learn more about Dole Branch meeting room rental.
- A photocopier is available for public use, and produces color and black and white copies. The machine accepts coins, bills or pre-loaded funds on your library card. Just ask us in person for help, and for current copy fees.
- Learn more about Dole Branch history.