|Type of Restaurant||Sushi|
|Address||2232 Main Street|
Known for its sushi, Sticky Rice is a Fan District favorite with a "bad attitude." The menu is a mix of seafood and Asian-style dishes with options for vegetarians and vegans. A fresh sushi bar creates a variety of rolls, sashimi, and tempura fried rolls.
Sticky Rice was started in 1999 where Gumbo Ya Ya's once stood.
Specials and Events
- Sunday Night: Piko42 Trivia
- Monday Night: Half price sushi night from 10:30pm until 12:30am
- Tuesday Night: Karaoke night
- Wednesday Night: Mypod music selections, the bar will play patrons' iPod tracks
- Thursday Night: Free RedBull
- Friday Night: Half price sushi from 5pm until 6pm
- Saturday Night: House DJ