Associated Students Farmers Market:
- located between Fine Arts and Humanities Building
- Every Thursday
- Every Spring and Fall semesters
- Hours: 10am-3pm (cancelled during COVID-19)
- open rain or shine
Email: [email protected]
Farmers market are brought out so every student is able to have organic (when available) healthy foods, as well as being able to support their local small business. The Associated Students Farmers Market is dedicated to enhance student life and continue empowering SF's Students diverse body. They have a diverse food options.
They provide hot foods, produce, fruits, vegetables, kettle corn, and so much more. They offer a diverse food choice, good fair prices. They are affordable but if you aren't able to afford them they also accept EBT. It is also on-campus which makes it beneficial for those who live on-campus and might not be able to go to the grocery store.
Certain reviews are found on there google review page some are:
- "I always try to buy an organic food. Love this place. Every time fruit and vegetables are fresh. Also you can find dairy products. Everything is so tasty. Try to be there every weekend. Honest prices. If you wanna buy good and fresh products you must visit this place. Recommend."-Jack Lyon
- "Dope market if you like a variety of foods from all over.."-Vy Thuc