The Center serves as a welcome resource for parents to support them in advocating for their children's academic achievement. Through survival-based programming, the Center offers English classes, access to community services, and uniquely designed workshops. Programs are crafted to meet parent needs and encourage parental involvement and leadership in the community at large. Ultimately the Center strives to provide the skills and tools to understand and navigate the U.S. educational and health systems for the rich and diverse tapestry that is the backdrop for twenty schools (Niles North, Niles West, and their Pre-K-8 feeder schools) in Skokie, Morton Grove, Lincolnwood, and Niles.
1) Literacy - so that parents can effectively communicate
2) Access to Community Resources - so that parents can support raising healthy children
3) Parent Education - so that parents themselves can model life-long learning
Internship and Volunteer Opportunities
- Volunteers are always welcome! To schedule an interview call (847)568-7617
- Unpaid internships are available. Interested parties should email resume and cover letter to [email protected]