A former Roman Catholic Mission church built in 1888 for railroad families.
Built with redwoods with a separate bell tower and a rare example of the Carpenter's Gothic style.
It sits on it's original location, in a site protected as a rare wildflower preserve.
One of the most romantic places in the Bay Area, great for weddings. Catch great views of the surrounding area from here.
Also a Landmark Society property.
201 Esperanza Street
Tiburon, CA 94920