Built of redwood with board and batten siding, with Victorian style window trim. The North exterior and roof are in the original conditions. Also known as the Donahue Building for the railway's founder.
This used to be the site of a passenger and freight depot of the San Francisco and North Pacific Railroad. Remnants of this operation still exists with large wheels outside, concrete caissons and piles of a 300 foot pier still seen at low tide as well.
Local diver, David Benoit has found artifacts while diving around this area.
Pays tribute to the rich railroad and maritime history of the town. A property of the Belvedere Tiburon Landmarks Society with items donated from Society’s History Collections.
1920 Paradise Drive
Tiburon, CA 94920