Who is this guy?
- Name: Christopher McKenzie
- Phone: 530 297 5078
- Occupation: Programmer
- AIM: Kristopolous
Christopher McKenzie does not like:
- KDVS (see ChristopherMcKenzie vs. KDVS)
- Authority figures
- Wiki Deletion
- If you are offended that I have distaste for your favorite thing in the world, please don't assume it's because I'm some numbskull with blind hatred, however fun that fantasy may be on your part. Usually I dislike them in their current state and wish for a redirection and vast improvement. I see a lot of missed opportunities because of systematic reasons that need to be addressed.
But does like:
Furthermore, he enjoys talking to:
But dislikes speaking with:
- Hitesh Bhatt
- Ken Bloom
- Suad Joseph
- Jeff Rowe
- Katthew Meys (Who seems to dislike people using his name but has no problem with people slightly modifying it)
He thinks the following actions are foolish
- Giving Mr. Nuestrom administrative access to a personal machine.
- Being sick without health insurance
Alas, he thinks the following are filled with wisdom:
- (Reserved for future use)
Ok, now it's your turn:
Presently selling a ram stick AS BIG AS YOUR HEAD. http://sacramento.craigslist.org/sys/96950781.html
No longer true.
I think he and Chris T. would make a cute couple. - MarieHuynh
2005-04-13 12:29:48 Couple of what? Criminals? We've been there. —ChristopherMckenzie
2005-04-28 00:53:21 Good of you to show up tonight. Come back anytime. —GeorgeLewis
2005-05-01 19:38:20 This man is a regular at the DFC, and while at first I thought he was down right crazy Italic textI soon learned that he was just... wait no he's just crazy. —MichelleAccurso
2005-05-03 14:59:15 Yeah! Crazy about the Co-Op! Hah! Hah! —ChristopherMckenzie
2005-05-30 23:41:02 why thanks. :) —AmyLastname
2005-08-13 15:38:05 hey, I still have that bowl thing for the chair if you want it —MarieHuynh
2005-10-21 01:49:08 How's it hangin', "Flamewar" McKensie? —BrentLaabs
2005-10-21 03:19:50 Love the Barney/LJ comment, pure genius! —AndrewBanta
2005-11-06 13:13:20 what? no ram stick? —AndrewBanta
2005-11-06 17:44:20 face it. you miss us. now all you have to do is be nice, and maybe we'll come back to visit sometime —MichelleAccurso
2005-11-06 23:27:30 check it like a myspace page... —AndrewBanta
2005-11-15 14:46:40 This guy is awful and can't deal with reality. —ChristopherMckenzie
- Yeah, he's a total douchbag! —MichelleACcurso
2005-11-15 22:45:10 Yes Mr. Mac Kensie, you are correct. —AndrewBanta
2005-12-06 04:23:12 Ah ha! I found you! Wait...I wasn't searching for you...um...well...hey, I'm Matthew :) New to the Wiki and browsing about, leaving fairly useless comments. —MatthewKeys
2005-12-06 13:48:21 You Lose! —JacekMatysiak
2005-12-07 16:16:50 chris has a couple stalkers —MichelleAccurso
2005-12-21 02:51:40 Chris McKenzie drives extreemly quickly on the interstate. —AndrewBanta
- Although I got the ticket, I claim no guilt. In fact, I believe one would be hard-pressed to even make my automobile of choice go that fast; in theory. But I of course, don't know for sure since accelerating to triple digit speeds would be illegal. -ChristopherMcKenzie
2007-01-27 21:34:52 Brians bike has a huge flywheel that weights close to 200 pounds, and like 7 derailers. When it gets in the gears it can go pretty fast —StevenDaubert
2007-07-20 09:49:20 If you look at the Fluffy Donut page, everything that was there originally has stayed there. I only added and organized it giving more details about the place. If you don't like the additional info or organization I do to a page, then revert it. —JoAnnaRich
2007-09-24 11:22:11 what are you afraid will happen? all those car drivers will see all those zombies and pirates having such a great time in the streets, listening to music, riding their bikes and realize how much they hate bicycles?
cars suck our resources, are destroying our environment and are super dangerous. end the tyranny of cars, the streets are ours (too). if you haven't rode in a mass yet, come out on friday. think party not protest. also, there's nothing illegal about critical mass since California Vehicle Code 21202 gave us full use of the lane. —PxlAted
2007-09-24 11:41:23 actually, after reading your arguments against KDVS, I don't think I would want to ride with you. if you want to make a similar vs. page about Critical Mass go ahead please."
- Always have your goal in mind and know whether the steps you take work for it, against it, or have nothing to do with it. This is a difficult question, and it's one of discipline. Working hard towards something doesn't necessarily mean you're doing anything right.
"it might get more people to show up. Why stop there either? you should really suss out your feelings about LGBTQIARC on another public page,
- Equal rights do not come by creating separate but equal institutions. That's called apartheid.
- The people are unfriendly elitests. They fight for general acceptance in the community, but a lot of the ones I know have great disdain for their own community, yet alone the non-queer world.
- The LGBTRC people that I have talked to, except for Sheri, will intellectually shut down if I'm not a bootlicker for EQ|CA. Being provocative has repeatedly and reliably gotten me quickly labelled as some crazy anti-queer neo-nazi that doesn't appreciate the difficulties of queerdom.
"I'm sure that would get a lot of attention. —PxlAted
- I damn well hope so. The smallest leak will eventually, given enough time, sink the biggest ship.
2007-10-02 00:42:42 I have not attacked you on this site or any time. I mean no hostilities, just responding to your publicly stated views. I'd be fine to hang out some time over tea or whatever to talk about critical mass or kdvs. delta of venus sometime? your call... :) —PxlAted
2007-10-02 23:59:13 I'll be tabling at farmers market tomorrow, 2-5pm. stop by to say hi if you feel like it... —PxlAted
2007-12-08 12:31:13 I liked your question at Ward Churchill's talk. I like people who aren't sex nazi's (regardless of which sex they prefer.) Dogma can be so boring... —PxlAted
- i, too, thought chris' question was good. too bad churchill can't outright say he thinks the government should be overthrown. anyhow, after the event, Chris hung around and argued with the Maoists from San Francisco. Ward Churchill happened to be standing behind him, tapped him on the shoulder, and told Chris he should stand behind the podium because he was a natural. how awesome to be complimented by w.c.!!
2008-01-09 20:13:51 No problem... when you're editing an entry, there's a button at the bottom (next to the Save and Preview) that is labeled "Rename". The idea of editing the entry to rename it is missed by plenty of people... it's a pretty common question. —JabberWokky
2008-05-02 11:04:36 hope to see you at maker faire!!!! —JessicaRockwell
2008-07-01 12:52:09 Thank you! As someone that regularly posts to the events board, I get quite frustrated with people that post those oversized pictures with their events. Totally kills the postings of others that know how to do it right... —SunjeetBaadkar
2008-07-25 17:41:02 Um...just wanted to let you know that there is going to be a Davis Wiki BBQ on August 3rd. Its on the Wiki Gatherings Page, on the newly hijacked OMGWTFWIKIBBQ page, and on the front page. If you wanna coincide your idea with the current one, that's great. The more, the merrier! —SunjeetBaadkar