|1285 Elmwood Ave, Buffalo, NY 14222|
|Wed, Sat, Sun: 10:00am - 5:00pm|
|Thu, Fri: 10;00am - 10:00pm|
|Wed & Thu: Noon - 4:00pm|
|Fri: Noon - 5:00pm|
|G. Robert Strauss, Jr. Memorial Library|
|Members only Fri: 3:00pm - 5:00pm 3|
Albright-Knox Art Gallery is a wonderful resource for the regional community. The Art Gallery also features the Muse at Albright-Knox restaurant for for cocktails and casual dining pleasure. Their website provides the following perspective:
The Albright-Knox Art Gallery, one of the nation’s oldest public arts organizations, has a clear and compelling mission to acquire, exhibit, and preserve both modern and contemporary art. It focuses especially on contemporary art, with an active commitment to taking a global and multidisciplinary approach to the presentation, interpretation, and collection of the artistic expressions of our times. In an enriching, dynamic, and vibrant environment that embraces diverse cultures and traditions, the Gallery seeks to serve a broad and far-reaching audience.
It is the commitment of the Albright-Knox Art Gallery to be one of the world's best and most dynamic modern and contemporary art institutions.
It will be recognized locally as a vital and energetic cultural gathering place and as an indispensable educational resource for the community.
Through its outstanding programs, creative collaborations, and an extraordinary new addition that will address pressing space issues and important programming initiatives, the Gallery will attract a growing national and international audience to the Buffalo Niagara region." 4
|ADMISSION FEES *|
|Students 14 - 18|
|Members and children 13 and under FREE|
- Admission to special exhibitions is free for Gallery Members.
- Non-members can view the exhibition for the price of regular Gallery admission.
- Free admission on Fridays from 3 - 10 p.m.
- Please note that these admission fees do not apply to groups.
1. Closed Mondays, Tuesdays, Independence, Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Year's Days.
2. Closed July 1 - 6 and August 18 - 31
3. For an appointment, please call (716) 270-8240