Corner of Lincoln Avenue and Pennsylvania Avenue
Urbana, IL 61801
The Illinois State Legislature, the University of Illinois and the Department of Natural Resources pledged to keep a remnant of Illini Grove, established in 1871, forever open, green, and wooded space in honor of Senator Stanley Weaver and Mary Smith Weaver.
Illini Grove Amenities
Basket Ball Court, Sand Volleyball Court, Log Pavilion with brick grills and drinking fountains, eight lighted picnic sites with tables and grills, and nine lighted Tennis Courts.