Mill Courtland Community Centre, located at 216 Mill St. in Kitchener, has been serving the Mill Courtland community since 1986.
Featuring a small, single gymnasium and two program rooms, the centre is equipped to offer programs and activities for everyone to enjoy.
We are proud to offer a summer youth program for youth 18 years of age and older.
The Highland-Stirling community group, Cedar Hill community group and the Mill-Courtland neighbourhood association also run programming at the facility, including:
- Parent and tot program
- Children's classes including art, cooking, dance, crafts, drawings and games
- Homework club
- Adult programs, including fitness, crafts, support groups and parenting programs, cooking classes and card groups
- Coffee house
Partnerships with other organizations also offer additional services at the centre, including:
- Public access computers
- Community outreach worker
- Kitchener Public Library links
- Summer market
- Clothing room
- Toy-lending library
A full list of programs can be found in:
- Community groups' newsletter
- Leisure magazine
Mill Courtland Community Centre is also available for rent for meetings and special events.
The centre is fully accessible - and conveniently located within close walking distance of public transit. Visit Grand River Transit for route information and schedules.
For more information, please call 519-741-2491