If you lose something on Mississauga Transit you might be able to get it back from Lost and Found department
Here is how you can find a lost item:
- Call 905-615-INFO (4636) and press #4 for Lost and Found. It is recommended that you call the day after you've lost an item.
- All items are collected and delivered once per day to the Information Counter at the City Centre Transit Terminal.
- At this number you can leave a message with your name, phone number and description of your article.
- If your article is returned, a customer service representative should contact you.
- If you are at the City Centre Transit Terminal at Square One, check in at the Information Counter to see if your article has been found.