Street Light Outage

street light outages are handled by local power utilities:
Progress Energy -  (919) 508-5400  or Report Outages Online
Duke Energy -  (800) 474-6300
Wake Electric Membership Corp - (800) 777-9898
If you are unsure of the energy provider where the outage is occuring, report the outage to City of Raleigh -  (919) 996-4045

Pothole, Damaged Street or Clogged Storm Drain

email   [email protected] or call (919) 996-6446

Damaged Sidewalk

Use the City's Online Sidewalk Repair Form or call (919) 996-6825.

Damaged or Missing St​reet Signs

  • Call 919-996-6608 on weekdays
  • Call 919-829-1930 after 4 p.m. on weekdays, on weekends and holidays
  • Or email  [email protected]

Malfunctioning Traffic Signal

Call  919-996-3020 or email  [email protected]


Email [email protected] or  call 919-831-6001


General Issues can also be reported via See Click Fix.