Welcome to the LocalWiki for Raleigh, NC, USA ! This project is an interconnected community effort to explore, discuss and compile anything and everything about Raleigh — especially the little, enjoyable things. This entire site is maintained by the people who use it: everyone can edit this website!!
Have you seen the Aqueduct at West Street? The stone aqueduct is located behind 1014 North West Street and extends south to Peace Street. Pigeon House Branch originates near Cameron Village and runs downtown. It flows under West Street, where it curves north alongside Capital Boulevard and runs until it meets Crabtree Creek, which eventually empties into the Neuse River.
- City History, Historic Places, Weather, Geography,
- Government City Council
- Organizations, Media, People
- Community Neighborhoods,, Citizens Advisory Councils, Downtown, Midtown, Community Gardens, Miscellaneous, Health & Wellness
- Outdoors Outdoor Activities, Open Spaces, Parks, Greenways, Dog activities and places
- Entertainment, Art, Blogs, Movies Museums Music, Performances, Pets
- Universities, North Carolina State University, , Shaw University, Meredith College, Study Spots, William Peace University
- Food and Drink Community Supported Agriculture, Coffee Shops, Food Trucks, Food Tours, Cheap Food, Breweries, Gluten Free , Solo Dining Options, Vegetarian Options, Vegan Options, International Foods,
- Shopping Bike Shops, Weddings , Clothing, Department Stores Electronics, Grocery Stores, Miscellaneous Retail, Car Dealers, Home Services, Design
Whether you're new to the area or a native, you have knowledge and perspectives you can share with and learn from your neighbors on LocalWiki. Simply browse the site. If you're interested in getting more involved with the project, brainstorm ideas for content development, or if you'd like to meet the team that's heading up the efforts to build momentum, head on over to the LocalWiki for Raleigh Group on Facebook.