In 1902, a Christian Science Society formed in Tulsa that included Mrs. Fred S. Clinton, Mrs. Sadie Sells, and Mrs. J. W. Brown. The Society met in different homes and buildings, including Boswell Building, Fox Hall , the Ed Mitchell Building, and Brockman Hall, and eventually organized the First Church of Christ Scientist, Tulsa in 1908. Land for a church building at 10th and Boulder was purchased in 1914. The building cornerstone was laid in 1918, and first services were held on Easter Sunday, 1923. Adah Robinson redecorated the building's interior in 1936.
Source: Tulsa Tribune 1966-10-01 (public library)