|52 Jefferson St, Woodland, California 95695-3824|
|Hours by appointment.|
|Reiff's Antique Gas Station Automotive Museum|
|Reiff's Museum at Facebook|
|Mark Reiff - see Mark Reiff at LinkedIn|
|$7 donation - cash or check.|
Reiff's Automotive Museum is Woodland's coolest tourist attraction! The exhibits of car culture nostalgia for the 1950's include antique gas pumps and gas station signs. Additional exhibits include the old time retro diner, general store and movie theater. Museum tours are available by appointment throughout the year. A $7 donation is requested.
Special events at Reiff's Automotive Museum. The museum can be reserved as the venue for your meetings, retro 1950s parties and other special events. Catered food and drinks can be arranged. The museum also provides a unique photo shoot location for photographers and models interested in an old fashioned automotive setting.
Reiff's Museum is also the location of the annual Reiff's Street Bash - Vintage & Custom Cars Exhibition. This event is held every year on the second Saturday in June.
Articles About Reiff's Automotive Museum
- Reiff's Antique Gas Station - Talley Tarris 27aug2011.
- Reiff's Gas Station Museum - roadsideamerica 23feb2011.
- Reiff’s Antique 1950s Gas Station - Roadside Wonders 27jan2010.
- Antique Gas Station Pumps at Reiff's - postcardsforyou 19nov2010.
- Reiff's Automotive Museum - a homey homage to Route 66 - Deseret News 19july2009.
- Reiff’s Museum meeting facility - Yolo County Visitors Bureau.