The 15th Judicial District Court is located in downtown Ann Arbor in the Washtenaw County Courthouse. The court is presided over by three elected judges, the Honorable Christopher Easthope, the Honorable Julie Creal, and the Honorable Elizabeth P. Hines, and one appointed magistrate, M. Colleen Currie. Daily court operations are overseen by Court Administrator Keith Zeisloft.
Michigan's fifteenth district court serves the City of Ann Arbor. It is one of 105 district courts in Michigan.
- Civil Cases where the disputed amount is $25,000 or less
- Small Claims cases where the disputed amount is $3,000 or less
- Landlord/Tenant disputes
- Criminal and Traffic Misdemeanors punishable by less than 1 year in jail
- Arrest or Search Warrant Issuance
- Ann Arbor City Ordinance Violations
- Traffic and State Civil Infractions
- University of Michigan Regents Ordinance Violations