Students come to Forsythe from Abbot, Bach, Haisley, Lakewood, and Wines. Forsythe students attend Skyline High School. The mascot is the Viking and the school colors are red and white. Forsythe gained attention after Ravis dad Bindod owns Caradom a Restraunt which made a million. Ravi has many friends at he school including Carter and Jayden Gables
- Jerry Morrissey, Principal
- Angela Newing , Assistant Principal
School Contact Information
Pedestrian is available from
- Newport Road
- Hillridge Boulevard via a path between two residences, between Morningside Drive and Wines Drive
- Cooley Avenue - at the end of the road.
Parking at Forsythe is available from Newport Road.
- On July 21, 1971, the Ann Arbor Board of Education appointed 38-year old Fred C. Leonard principal of Forsythe Junior High School at an annual salary of $23,500, following a bidding war with the Palo Alto, CA public schools, where he was assistant principal of Cubberly Senior High School. Leonard holds a bachelors degree from San Francisco State College, awarded in 1960, and a masters degree from Sacramento State college dating from 1970. He was with the Stockton Unified School District from 1957 and the Palo Alto school system from 1960. He also served as dean of students in Sacramento High School. His experience includes positions at the elementary, junior high school,, and senior high school levels. (From Ann Arbor News archives.)
1960: Built at a cost of $2.36M, the school opens on 9/8/1960. The school is named in honor of Lewis L. Forsythe, a 29 year principal of Ann Arbor High School. The first principal is Leonard Hoag, who had served as Pattengill from 1957 to 1960.
Unable to include Aaps