These things require an MCard.
- A ride on the bus.
- A visit to Matthaei Botanical Gardens.
- Recent & classic DVDs from the Askwith Media Library.
- Legal consultation and services.
- Help with math.
- Legal assistance.
- Writing help from Sweetland in Angell Hall.
- Admission to regular season non-revenue UM sporting events (basically, everything except football, hockey, and men's basketball). Tournaments are controlled by the NCAA and so tickets must be purchased.
- A visit to the Gifts of Art exhibits or weekly performances.
See also: Cheap(er) for Michigan students