University House (Temporary Building 8) houses the Services for International Students & Scholars. It formerly housed the Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual and Transgender Resource Center. It is located next to Voorhies Hall.

University House is the first structure built as part of the University Farm in 1907. Its original purpose was to house the farm director.

 This page is in need of a Photo.To add an image to this page, click "Edit" then click the images button.