Avoca Square was located at the North end of York Road. It is listed as Ovoca Square in the OSI maps and in Thoms Directory.
It appears it Thom's up to 1931, but does not appear in 1935
It was demolished and replaced by Smyth's Villas.
LocalWiki is a grassroots effort to collect, share and open the world’s local knowledge. We are a 501(c)3 non-profit organization.
Learn more |
Except where otherwise noted, this content is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License. See Copyrights.