12 Shepard Avenue

Address: 128 Shepard Avenue

Old Address: 12 Shepard Avenue

Other names: Campion Cottage (1928), Pollock Cottage (1928), Flackhart Cottage (1930); DIS

Year built: 1901 or earlier

Other information: In 1901, Mary R. Prescott rented this cottage and, with a tent pitched in the yard, housed four patients, a nurse and two maids, prior to opening the Reception Hospital.

Other historic properties