Address: 24 Depot Street
Old Address: 23 Depot Street (15 Depot Street on the 1931 Sanborn map)
Year built: Before 1899
Other information: This was the site of the Woodruff Hose Company. Sanborn maps for 1899 through 1908 label this building "Hose Cart and H & L Truck". On the 1916 map, the label changes to "Storage", and the 1931 map labels it "Park Bldg." It is on the lot of the William Morris Park.
2012-03-09 17:38:10 It looks like it could be the same building that the Woodruff Hose company used, without the towers. —MaryHotaling