- Adirondack National Bank at 75 Main Street; became Marine Midland Bank; became HSBC; sold to First Niagara Bank, c. 2010; closed; vacant in 2020.
- Bank of Lake Placid at 209 Lake Flower Avenue (corner of River Street); became NBT Bank
- Farmers Bank at 46 Broadway; Citizens Bank; bought and absorbed by Community Bank
- Saranac Lake National Bank at 67 Main Street; reorganized as Saranac Lake Federal Savings and Loan Association; became Adirondack Bank
- Tupper Lake National Bank at 588 Lake Flower Avenue; became Community Bank
All addresses are as of 2012.
Plattsburgh newspaper, October 15, 1904
The boiler of the heating system of the bank building at Saranac Lake blew up, Oct.6. Nobody was hurt but some damage was done to the building.
Plattsburgh newspaper, December 10, 1904
Work on the new building for the post-office at Saranac Lake has begun. It is to stand next to the bank.