Married: Kate E. Fairbanks Kendall (1864-1954)
Children: Louis Kendall
Dr. Frank Kendall started as a pharmacist and became the first president of the Saranac Lake National Bank. His home was at 78 Church Street and his pharmacy was at 82 Main Street. Born in Keeseville, New York in 1858, he studied medicine with Dr. Conant Sawyer of Ausable Forks, took his doctor's degree from New York University in 1880, and then began practicing in Jay. A few years later he moved to Saranac Lake and founded the Kendall Pharmacy. As a member or members, Frank E. Kendall and his wife, Kate, were named in the sale of Pontiac Club property to the Saranac Lake Boys' Club, Inc., in 1917.
He is buried in Pine Ridge Cemetery.