Children: Elise Musselman
- The house at 88 Riverside Drive (now 49 Riverside Drive, and perhaps addressed earlier as 90 Woodland Avenue) was originally the Musselman cottage (before 1908).
- The boardinghouse-style cure cottage at 25 Riverside Drive (now 60 Kiwassa Road) was probably built about 1907 for E. Franklin Musselman who lived there from 1910 to 1915.
- An ad in the Enterprise of January 26, 1911, shows a furnished cottage for rent at No. 30 Woodland Avenue — and also mentions its neighbor at No. 28, both owned by F. Musselman, 25 Maple Street, which is apparently the same address as 25 Riverside Drive.
Miss Elise Musselman was a founding member of the Reviewers Club.