Address: 79 Park Avenue
Old Address: 40 Park Avenue
Other names: Scribbins Cottage (1913), Doretta Gockler (1920s), Sortissoz Cottage (1928), Gillin Cottage (1929); DIS. Juby Cottage (1916)
Year built: 1910
Other information: A Colonial Revival-style built by Mrs. Emma Carr, who operated the Carr Cottage next door. According to the 1916 TB Directory, the Juby Cottage, run by a Mr. Juby, had room for four patients, had two cure porches and charged $16-18 per week.
Both the Carr Cottage and its Annex are considered to be contributing buildings to the Cottage Row Historic District.
2010-01-27 13:17:52 The current owner of the house thinks that the date it was built was earlier than 1910.