Running for a 5th Ward City Council seat in 2020 against Dan Michniewicz.
- Improve functionality of city government ("our City Council is dysfunctional")
- General principles (concrete policies not listed): "fiscally responsible and progressive policy by collaborating with city staff and residents to build an inclusive, safe, healthy, and equitable community now and for upcoming generations"
- Scenic Michigan Executive Director (current)
- Clean Energy Coalition Program Manager
- getDowntown Program Director
- Ann Arbor Planning Commissioner (current)
- Ann Arbor Zoning Board of Appeals Vice Chair
- Ann Arbor Energy Commissioner
- Washtenaw Bicycling and Walking Coalition Board Member & Past Chair
- League of Michigan Bicyclists Board Member
Interview: Erica Briggs on Teeter Talk
Public profile on LinkedIn.