Wolverine Tower is a University of Michigan office building at 3003 S. State St. Built in 1973 and bought by the University in 1991, it houses a number of administrative operations, including Property Control, Contract Administration, Cost Reimbursement, DRDA, Staff Benefits, Payroll, the Technology Management Office (TMO), Human Resources, Purchasing, the Treasurer's Office, University Audits, Financial Operations, and Development.
Bus access to the Wolverine Tower is available through the Ann Arbor Area Transportation Authority (AAATA). The Tower is the south end of the AAATA Route 62 loop from Central Campus. AAATA Route 6 and AAATA Route 24 drop and pick-up commuters on Eisenhower near the building.
- Wolverine Tower stories on AnnArbor.com
- Wolverine Tower stories on Ann Arbor Chronicle
- Wolverine Tower stories on Ann Arbor Observer
- Wolverine Tower stories in Heritage Media newspapers
- Wolverine Tower stories in the Google News archives