Woodbury Gardens is an apartment and townhouse complex south of Stadium Boulevard and east of South Industrial. Many Ross School of Business students live there, as well as other graduate students, families, and seniors.
Office at 1245 Astor.
This complex sits on the former site of the University of Michigan Botanical Gardens. The first stage of them were built in 1969.
- AATA Route 14 (Stadium)
- AATA Route 5 (Packard at Coler Road, near the Oz's Music and Morgan & York - aka. Big Ten Market)
- AATA Route 6 (Industrial)
- Woodbury Drive connects the complex to Stadium Boulevard at Frisinger Park.
- Astor Avenue connects the complex to South Industrial where there is an AATA Route 6 bus shelter.
- Wisteria Drive is an internal (but public) road.
- The Botanical Gardens on Iroquois May 2001.