Welcome to the EaganWiki! This project is an interconnected community effort to explore, discuss and compile anything and everything about Eagan, Minnesota — especially the little, enjoyable things. This entire site is maintained by the people who use it: everyone can edit this website!! You too!
Click on Explore at the top to see what's here now.
You can edit this and any other page by clicking the Edit button.
- Entertainment, Night Time, Music Scene, Dancing, Media, Noteworthy Published Authors
- Art, Art Galleries, Museums, Town Art, Local Artists, Urban Art, Photography, Crafts
- Schools, Research & Development, Libraries
- Outdoor Activities, Exercise, Gyms, Sports
- Shopping Centers, Salons and Barbers, Bookstores, Gift Shops
- Clothing Stores, Laundry & Drycleaning
- Living Cheaply, Discounts and Freebies
- Medical Services, Social Services
- Banks, Tax Services, Legal Services
- Religious and Spiritual Organizations, Support Groups
- Singles Scene, Dating, Parenting, Senior Citizens
- Memorials, Volunteer Opportunities, Bathrooms
- Classified Ads, Lost Pets, Wiki Community
- Eagan Wish List, Bizarro Eagan, Zombie Attack Response Guide
- Townies, Town Flora, Town Fauna
- Supermarkets & Grocery Stores, International Foods, Convenience Stores
- Restaurants, Coffee Shops, Buffets, Cheap Food, Breakfast, Lunch Specials
- Solo Dining Options, Vegetarian Options, Vegan Options
- Town History, Historic Places, Glossary, Breaking News
- Weather, Environment, Geography, Eagan at a Glance, Maps
- Social Structures, Organizations, Eagan Politics, Media, People
- Navigating Eagan, Downtown, North, South, Streets, Parks, Gardens
- Transportation, Driving in Eagan, Automobiles, Gas Stations, Bicycling in Eagan, Eagan without a car
- Rental Housing Guide, Residences, Apartments, Cooperative Housing, Real Estate, Hotels
- Crime, Police Department, Fire Department
This week's featured page is "Welcome to the Wiki". Since this is a brand new site, we need Eaganites like you to build this wiki from the ground up. So go ahead! Start writing about your favorite business, or what you can do in Lebanon Hills, or the differences between Yankee Doodle and Cliff!
Welcome to the Wiki! This is intended to be a primer to people who are new to the Wiki to get a handle on what goes on here. Basically, we're a community working together to create and compile anything and everything about Eagan, Minnesota — especially the little, enjoyable things.
This entire site is maintained by the people who use it: anyone can edit this website. That means that as soon as you create your (free) account, you can edit this web page or any other one on this entire site. There are many other people all doing the same thing, all generally friendly and eager to help!
We hope you will enjoy being a part of the wiki community. Here are some helpful hints that we've found useful for new members:
We are all still learning how to make this the best wiki for Eagan possible. Please join us in discussion.
The Importance of using your RealName cannot be underestimated.
When you leave a review or comment, keep in mind that it will reflect on you as much as on the business or other page you are reviewing.
Don't feel like you have to create a whole new entry with your first edit. Many editors contribute by doing the tiny fixes and grooming of existing entries. You too can be a Wiki Gnome.
The Recent Changes page is a useful list of recent edits made to EaganWiki.
Its always helpful to review your edits carefully before saving your changes. The current editing format on EaganWiki is WYSIWYG, so the editor itself will generally reflect how the page will look after changes are saved.
- The goal is not to present a Neutral Point of View (NPOV), but rather to reflect that in our community there are differing opinions and viewpoints.
We tend to keep history around here — departed businesses, pictures of things that are now gone, names of people no longer involved in an organization, etc. So, please don't delete those, at least without a very good reason.
Some pages dedicated to issues of interest:
And some issues that are no longer "hot":
06-24-2019 The wiki is brand new today! Lots of things are happening to get it started. Read about them over here!
Check out the archive for older news....
Check out the discussion for commentary on the news...
Do you know where around Eagan the following picture was taken? Take a guess!
Do you have a good Mystery Picture to share? Please edit this page and add your own picture! Instructions for changing the mystery picture are available in the "info" section of this page.
You must be logged in to comment on this page. Please log in.