This mural is located on Saint Martin de Porres School at 1630 10th St in Prescott/Village Bottoms. It was painted in 1998 by the Public Art Muralists at Saint Mary's College High School.
photo by greenkoziphoto by greenkozi
LocalWiki is a grassroots effort to collect, share and open the world’s local knowledge. We are a 501(c)3 non-profit organization.
Learn more |
Except where otherwise noted, this content is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License. See Copyrights.