The Sept 17 2013 City Council Meeting will be the first meeting after summer recess.
The meeting starts at 5:30PM. You can watch it live online.
Important items on the agenda are...
- travel authorizations for various council members
- $2m contract for sewers
- renaming of 19th Street/Oakland" BART Station To The "19th Street/Uptown Oakland" Station
Non Consent Items
- delinquent garbage fees
- delinquent property transfer taxes
tools of violence (2nd reading: passage will result in adoption of ordinance)
- 3 public speakers signed up. only one spoke. no council discussion. gallo moves to approve. schaaf seconds and it passed- everyone voted aye except kalb who abstained and reid who wasn't there.
- details of civilianization of IA intake (1st reading: passage will result in introduction)