The Oakland Hotel Company was the company that built and ran the Hotel Oakland.
- W. W. Garthwaite - president
- Edson F. Adams - vice president
- James P. Edoff - secretary
- Golden L. Downing - assistant secretary
- Reed, Black and Reed - attorneys
- Oakland Bank of Savings - depositors
Executive Committee: W. G. Henshaw, W. W. Garthwaite, F. J. Woodward, L. G. Burpee, J. F. Carlston
Building Committee: E. A. Heron, Edson F. Adams, H. C. Capwell, M. J. Laymance
Finance Committee: M. J. Laymance, J. F. Carlston, F. J. Woodward
Auditing Committee: H. C. Capwell, L. G. Burpee, F. J. Woodward
Charles Jurgens was president in ?
Links and References
- Directors of Oakland Hotel Company Meet San Francisco Call September 1, 1911
- Hotel Stock Owners Hold Annual Meeting San Francisco Call August 31, 1910