AFSCME Local 3451 represents municipal employees of Ypsilanti Township and employees of the Ypsilanti Community Utilities Authority.
In the news
Winston Johnson, chief spoksperson for the union, said although the language for reducing hours was in the contract he would have not supported the contract had he known the township would implement it along with the other concession the union made.
- AFSCME Local 3451 stories on AnnArbor.com
- AFSCME Local 3451 stories on Ann Arbor Chronicle
- AFSCME Local 3451 stories on Ann Arbor Observer
- AFSCME Local 3451 stories in Heritage Media newspapers
- AFSCME Local 3451 stories in the Google News archives