Germantown is a neighborhood and proposed historic district immediately to the south of downtown Ann Arbor, stretching to the south of William Street at least as far as Packard Street.
The Germantown Neighborhood Association is a residential association in the area.
Landmarks in the neighborhood include Bethlehem Church.
A developer's plans for City Place led to the naming and cataloging of the properties in the area with urgency and vigor, and brought some cohesive naming to an area that had not previously been considered a distinct district.
- Germantown stories on AnnArbor.com
- Germantown stories on Ann Arbor Chronicle
- Germantown stories on Ann Arbor Observer
- Germantown stories in Heritage Media newspapers
- Germantown stories in the Google News archives