Address: Moved to the Oregon Plains Road around 1936, and heavily remodeled as a church
Old Address: On the north side of Franklin County Route 55, two miles from the junction of St. Regis Avenue and the Oregon Plains Road in Bloomingdale.
Other names: Bloomingdale Pilgrim Holiness Church
Year built: 1887; use as railroad depot discontinued c. 1934-35.
After the Bloomingdale Station was abandoned by the Delaware and Hudson Railway, it was purchased for $500. by the Bloomingdale Pilgrim Holiness Church. The building was cut in half, with each section being moved separately to the new site.
See Bloomingdale Pilgrim Holiness Church for the full text of the article published in the Adirondack Daily Enterprise on March 15, 2005.