RPM Ventures is a venture capital firm.
- Arnold Allemang, Director & Retired EVP Operations, Dow Chemical
- David Cole, Chairman, Center for Automotive Research
- Darwin Clark, Retired Vice President, Industry-Dealer Affairs, General Motors
- Tom Kinnear, Executive Director Univ. of Michigan Zell-Lurie Entrepreneurial Institute, Professor Ross School of Business
- Eugene Miller, Retired CEO & Chairman, Comerica Bank
In the news
- RPM Ventures helps University of Michigan students launch 3 businesses, by Tina Reed, Ann Arbor News, July 2008
The hope from the businesses helping with the project - including Bank of Ann Arbor, Miller Canfield, McKinley real estate and Menlo Innovations software developing - is that the students will end up staying in Michigan and will build successful companies here in the future, Grover said.
- Ann Arbor firm may receive up to $3.75M in investments, Ann Arbor News, Feb 2008
Ann Arbor venture capital firm RPM Ventures may receive up to $3.75 million in investments from the state's $109 million 21st Century Investment Fund, the Michigan Economic Development Corp. announced Thursday.