Born: February 21, 1882, Keeseville, New York, one of nine children
Married: Mr. Delany; Eddie Fallon; Ernie Burnett
Anna Fallon came to Saranac lake about 1918. She started by operating a commercial private sanatorium at 27 Cedar Street (later the Kessler Cottage) through at least 1922. One of her patients there, Thomas P. Ward, regained his health and became a well known realtor and insurance agent; he served as mayor of village from 1935 to 1941, and as postmaster from 1941 to 1964.
She operated at 31 Franklin Avenue as early as 1928, and bought 33 Franklin Avenue in 1931; she bought 31 Franklin in 1937. She lived in 33 Franklin and operated to two cottages together as "The Fallon Cottages".
Her cooking, especially her desserts, were famous. She understood her patients' needs, having battled cancer for forty years, beginning in her late thirties. She was active in community affairs, serving as president of the local Democratic Club.
- Gallos, Philip L., Cure Cottages of Saranac Lake, Historic Saranac Lake, 1985, pp. 58 - 62. ISBN 0-9615159-0-2.