|This article is in need of a Photo.To add an image to this page, click "Edit" and then click the "Files" button.|
You may also be interested in boating in other counties nearby. The Davis Wiki has a page about boating in and around Davis.
- Beckwourth Riverfront Park Complex
- Live Oak Riverfront Park
- Shanghai Garden Park and Boat Ramp
- Mosquito Beach and Boat Ramp
- Boyd's Pump
Motorboating is permitted at Camp Far West Lake, Collins Lake, Harry L. Englebright Lake, and Bullards Bar Reservoir, as well as on all four rivers in the Yuba-Sutter area.
On the Yuba River, no water craft powered by internal combustion gasoline or diesel engines is allowed above the Daguerra Point Diversion Dam, except with permission from governmental entities. (Yuba County Ordinance Code Title VIII § 8.57.021)
Rafting, kayaking, canoeing & innertubing are popular on our local rivers.
- Bear River paddleboating guide & map
- Feather River paddleboating guide & map
- Sacramento River paddleboating guide & map
- Yuba River paddleboating guide & map
Chico Wiki: Boating Davis Wiki: Boating Lincoln Wiki: Boating Sacramento Wiki: Boating Boating Motorboating Watercraft rowing Sailing