The Resources Committee
The resources committee is focused on curating "resources" (People or Organizations) for entrepreneurs in the triangle. While there are tons of possible long-term benefits of having a central database of these resources, we're focused on the aggregation, distillation, and presentation of these resources to first-time regional startup founders.
In short, we're creating "The Triangle's Sherpa Guide to Startups". We're doing this by creating a producthunt.com type application that allows for the community to self-curate resources into personalized collections and brand those on a per-person or per-organization basis.
Product / Group / Company
The current application is available here: parkland.io
The current source code is here: github.com/vaporware/parkland
The current TODO list of features/development is here: github.com/vaporware/parkland/issues
Who are we?
We have a large group of 25 volunteers that have shown interest in the goals
Interested in helping the effort?
- This is a completely public initiative! The deliverables are Open Source.
- Join our instant communication on The Parkland Slack Chat to get involved (there are no scheduled meetings).
- August 12, 2015
- August 5, 2015
- July 29, 2015
- July 22, 2015 [No meeting]
- July 14, 2015
- July 7, 2015 [No meeting, just email update]
- June 30, 2015 [First rails demo]
- June 23, 2015 [Architecture discussion]
- June 16, 2015 [Sept. Goals and Feature Prioritization]
- June 9, 2015 [Platform Investigation Feedback]
- June 2, 2015
- May 11, 2015
- April 9, 2015
- March 20, 2015
- March 2, 2015