Huron Street is the major river of traffic running east to west through downtown Ann Arbor - it turns to Jackson Road going west and Washtenaw Avenue headed east. Many other things share the name "Huron", including Huron Street (Ypsilanti).
Slowly but surely, this is being worked into Category:E Huron St (Ann Arbor) and other specific town and directional pages; at that point this page will be a redirect.
We'll head west from
- Biomedical Science Research Building, under construction
- 615 E. Campus Inn
- 512 E. First Baptist Church
- 413 E. Huron vacant, owned by Triangle Management
- 340 E. Ann Arbor News
- telco central office
- 220 E. Hands-On Museum (entrance on Ann Street)
- ~ 200 E.
- Was a gas station
- Site of the Cornwell Building
- 120 E: Performance Network
- 115 W., 3d floor Ann Arbor Area Chamber of Commerce
- 416 W: Yellow Barn