|This article is in need of a Photo.To add an image to this page, click "Edit" then click the image button.
The San Lorenzo Valley is an area in the Santa Cruz Mountains that is part of the San Lorenzo River basin. It includes the communities of Ben Lomond, Boulder Creek, Brookdale, Felton, Lompico, and Zayante. Highway 9 is the main roadway through the area.
- Friends of Locally Owned Water
- Mountain Community Resources
- Transition San Lorenzo Valley
- Valley Churches United
- Valley Women's Club of the San Lorenzo Valley
- Volunteer Centers of Santa Cruz County
|This entry is a seed - a starting point for writing a full entry. You can help the Santa Cruz Wiki by expanding it! Simply click on the "Edit" button.